Piezo-MEMS energy harvesting master class
Novotel Grenoble Centre
7 place Robert Schuma
38000 GRENOBLE - FRANCE
23rd May 2016, right before 5th International Workshop on Piezoelectric MEMS.
The master class attendants participating also in the Piezoelectric MEMS are invited to welcome reception at MINATEC (<10 min from Novotel by walk) on Monday 23rd from 18.30 to 20.00/20.30.
15:00-16:00 Session 1, PZT MEMS technology updates, Chairman Toby Ebefors, Silex
- Opening words and a short overview on Smart-MEMPHIS project, Project Coordinator Toby Ebefors, Silex
- PZT Based MEMS for energy Harvesting: The Silex approach, Samira Nik, Silex
- Modelling of the PZT based MEMS structures, Pontus Johannisson, Acreo
- Characterization of the PZT material, Stephan Tiedke, AixACCT
16:00-16:15 Coffee Break
16:15-17:15 Session 2, PZT MEMS market, smart systems applications and enabling technologies, Chairman Toshihiro Doi, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- PZT MEMS and pEH market, Eeva Viinikka, Spinverse
- Tailored ASICs for energy harvesting based smart systems, Jacob Wikner, Linköping University
- Energy harvesting in leadless pacemakers, Bertrand Boutaud, LivaNova
- Structural health monitoring or critical structures – aeroplanes, bridges, etc – by wireless sensor networks, Guillaume Ferin, Vermon
17:30-18:00 Panel discussion, Chairman Thorbjörn Ebefors
The on-line registration is now closed.